Monday, January 30, 2012

u crack me up



I saw these petite packages of candy called "crack-ups" (essentially the same thing as pop rocks) at the party store.    I thought they would be perfect to use for Valentine cards!  They are only 3 inches tall and fit perfectly inside some glassine envelopes that I had just ordered.  I used some pretty scrapbook paper for the card and put a joke on each one.    Here are some of the cute ones that I found:

What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day? Cauliflowers!
What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream? I'm sweet on you!
What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day? Hog and kisses!
What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus? I wanna hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!