Wednesday, January 4, 2012

baby bunting



I can't believe my baby is going to be one next week!  The year has just flown by.  I am trying to pull together a very small birthday with some simple and sweet homemade details.  I'm doing a winter "one"derland party with red and blue accent colors.   I had all of the supplies at home that I needed to make this petite bunting, red/white gingham fabric, tiny clothespins, and twine. Since I'm not a sewer I decided to just clip the fabric to the twine instead. It was so easy and I love how it looks.  I am definitely going to keep it up for Valentine's day and maybe even longer than that!  Stay tuned for more details over the next few weeks.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet...I can not wait to see all the details...and I can't sew worth a hoot, the twine and clothes pins are GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!